Welcome To My Blog "DIVA"

YOUR FUTURE IS DETERMINED BY THE BATTLES YOU WIN!

No comments:

www.youtube.com/user/TheTonelove
www.facebook.com/.../Toni-Love-Makeup-Artistry/1260572140906.


Hi, My Name is Toni Love I’m a Plus Model and Freelance Make-up Artist and a Modeling coach and also a life Empowerment coach . I took a long break from modeling for awhile to take care of my wonderful son Issac. But now I'm back with a BOOM! Lol. I love bring the inner beauty out of people, I truly believe God placed that in my heart to show that outward appearance is not the only thing that counts.I'm Fun, Friendly,Respectful, Reliable, and always Very Professional.



"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."Jeremiah 29:11












Elegant

Elegant

I can show you how to Look Fabulous on any budget - Tips, Tricks on Fashion.

Makeup Artist based out of Oklahoma

with 10+ years of experience

Service Offer But not Limited:

*Glamor *Portrait

*Fashion *Wedding

*Photo Shoots

*Make Overs

*Makeup Courses

*Wardrobe Styling.

*Ambush make over * Girls Night Out

Pamper and Princess party now available!!!

Modeling services:


*Planning your portfolio
*Make-up Courses

* Modeling
video Blog
*Finding your

Market


* How to get Runway Style


*How to properly Accessories


*Personal fashion consultant services

*How to market yourself as a professional model

*Building good shopping habits and budgeting

* Building Self Confidence & Unshakable Self Worth


If you're interested send me a personal massage.




The Toni Love

The Toni Love
Shalbe's all smiles at her shoot!!!

Makeup and Hair by Toni Love

Makeup and Hair by Toni Love
Nail Shop Photo Shoot